Nitrile Coated Sandy Finish Cut Resistant Safety Gloves is perfect for jobs with high cut / laceration hazards along with heavy oil or coolant exposure
Excellent wet grip, longer wear life and unmatched comfort.
Sandy nitrile palm coating delivers rock-solid grip in oily applications, enhanced abrasion resistance and increases wear life
* HPPE fiber liner
* Dark grey color hides dirt and grime to extend wear Specifications Soft Nitrile Coated Cut Protective Safety Work Glove
* Comply with CE EN388: anti cut level 3
Description HPPE Anti Cut Gloves Industrial Working Gloves
- EN388 4343
- 13gauge nylon and HPPE and glassfibre
- coated with nitrile gloves, sandy finish, better grip
- Super soft, flexible
- Cut resistant level: 3
- Nylon, HPPE & glassfiber coated black sandy nitrile on palm
- cut resistance level 3
- Size 7,8,9,10,11 available
- Packing: 12pairs/polybag, 120pairs/carton
- Carton size: 60*28*26cm,
- Loading quantity: 850ctns in 20ft container.
- Elasticated cuff
- Good grip in wet enviroment
- Strong abrasion performance
- EN388 4342
- Breathable on back
- Application:Electronics assembly, Automotive assembly, agriculture, Safety inspection,maintenance and etc.